Through the year, the Town of Hanna has openings for employment or contract positions. All are posted on this website as well as through local media including the Hanna Herald.
Casual, Temporary or Seasonal Positions
- Boredom Busters Leader (filled for 2019 season))
- Campground Manager (filled for 2019 season)
- Public Works Department (filled for 2019 season)
- Visitor Information Centre Attendants (filled for 2019 season)
- Visitor Information Centre Manager (filled for 2019 season)
- Office Support (filled for 2019 season)
- Community Services Seasonal Parks & Recreation Maintenance (interviewing)
- Epic Adventures Summer Youth Program Manager (filled for 2019 season)
- Swimming Pool - Customer Service Personnel (interviewing)
- Swimming Pool Lifeguard/Instructor (filled for 2019 season)
Applications are welcome year round for the following positions:
Hanna's job market is strong! There are frequently great career opportunities in many different industries from trades to healthcare. There is a demand for all levels of positions from entry-level to senior positions that can be found through, the local newspapers, the Hanna Herald and The Coffee Break. The Career Centre at the Hanna Learning Centre also has a job board with staff trained to assist people with securing a job.