This multi purpose hall, operated by the Town of Hanna is a great venue for large or small events including weddings, banquets, seminars, stage productions or dances. The Centre has a 1,300 sq. ft. stage with dressing rooms, 1,500 sq. ft. dance floor, well equipped kitchen, central bar area and patio overlooking a 4 acre park.
View the Floor Plan:
What is the capacity of the facility?
Legal Capacity Limits
These figures include all persons such as caterers, bartenders, etc. A Special Event Permit is required if an event will exceed the capacity listed:
Standing or seated: 640 people
Seated at tables & chairs: 433 people
Large Meeting Room
Seated theatre style: 90 people
Seated at tables: 64 people
How much does it cost?
What features are available?
The following items are available to assist in the success of your event. Some are provided with the rental, others need to be booked in advance.
- Tables: 44 – 5′ round, 8 – 8′ rectangular & 3 various size rectangular.
- Stacking Chairs: 450
- Coffee percolators: 3-100 cup and 1-50 cup
- Plates, cups & cutlery for 400
- Podiums: 1 stand up & 1 table top
- Microphones: 2 corded (with stands) & 1 wireless
- Sound system includes a docking station for idevices or CD’s.
- Stage Lighting
- Movie Screens: A 15′ ceiling mounted stationary screen & a portable screen.
- Kitchen: 1 convection oven, 2 gas ovens, 2 microwaves, walk-in cooler.
- Bar: Cooler & freezer.
- Commercial gas barbeque
Is the Internet available in the facility?
Yes. Free public wi-fi is available on a limited basis. Please see the FAQ’s regarding Public Wi-Fi for further information.