Besides the other sport activities mentioned above there was a Lacrosse Club organized in June of 1913. Dr. Grant was president, J.A. McClure, vice president, P.C. Belcher, secretary, J. McLean trainer. This club no longer exists. Also, in June of 1913, the Hanna Tigers Football Team was organized and the membership included Edgar Hunt, Wm. English, J.H. Murdock, T. Hunt, J. Donald, Wm. Towns, F. Dasson, A. Lee, Bert Watson, G. Stephens, E. Edwards, F. Fielding, Wm. Goldie, M.S. Macleod, T. Defries, W. Glover, F.C. Johnston, R.S. Penny, J.T. Ryan, and Chas Eade. This club no longer exists either. Also in 1913, Ed Sharpe, owner of the pool hall installed 2 bowling lanes.
Text courtesy of The Hanna Herald
Soccer Team, 1913