Through the year, the Town of Hanna has openings for employment or contract positions. All are posted on this website as well as through local media including the Hanna Herald.
No permanent positions are currently available.
Temporary or Seasonal Positions (Deadline is Thursday, March 8th, 2018 at 4:00 pm)
- Campground Manager (filled for 2018)
- Public Works Department
- Visitor Information Centre Attendants
- Visitor Information Centre Manager
- Office Support
- Community Services Seasonal Parks & Recreation Maintenance
- Epic Adventures Summer Youth Program
- Swimming Pool - Customer Service Personnel
- Swimming Pool Lifeguard/Instructor
Applications are welcome year round for the following positions:
Hanna's job market is strong! There are frequently great career opportunities in many different industries from trades to healthcare. There is a demand for all levels of positions from entry-level to senior positions that can be found through, the local newspapers, the Hanna Herald and The Coffee Break. The Career Centre at the Hanna Learning Centre also has a job board with staff trained to assist people with securing a job.