Through the year, the Town of Hanna has openings for employment or contract positions. All are posted on this website as well as through local media including the Hanna Herald.
Permanent Employment Opportunity
Public Works Operator 3
Full Time Permanent
The Town of Hanna is seeking an experienced individual for the position of Public Works Operator 3.
The Public Works department of the Town of Hanna is responsible for the maintenance of streets & roads, airport, water lines & distribution, wastewater collection & treatment, garbage collection, cemetery, equipment and vehicles.
Closing date for applications is October 26th, 2018
Casual, Temporary or Seasonal Positions
- Boredom Busters Leader
- Campground Manager (filled for 2018)
- Public Works Department (filled for 2018)
- Visitor Information Centre Attendants (filled for 2018)
- Visitor Information Centre Manager (filled for 2018)
- Office Support (filled for 2018)
- Community Services Seasonal Parks & Recreation Maintenance (filled for 2018)
- Epic Adventures Summer Youth Program (filled for 2018)
- Swimming Pool - Customer Service Personnel (filled for 2018)
- Swimming Pool Lifeguard/Instructor (filled for 2018)
Applications are welcome year round for the following positions:
Hanna's job market is strong! There are frequently great career opportunities in many different industries from trades to healthcare. There is a demand for all levels of positions from entry-level to senior positions that can be found through, the local newspapers, the Hanna Herald and The Coffee Break. The Career Centre at the Hanna Learning Centre also has a job board with staff trained to assist people with securing a job.