Through the year, the Town of Hanna has openings for employment or contract positions. All are posted on this website as well as through local media including the Hanna Herald.
No permanent positions are currently available.
Temporary or Seasonal Positions
- Campground Manager (filled for 2017)
- Public Works Department (filled for 2017 season)
- Visitor Information Centre Attendants (filled for 2017 season)
- Office Support (filled for 2017 season)
- Community Services Department (filled for 2017 season)
- Pool Cashier
- Summer Program Manager
- Summer Program Leaders
- Parks & Recreation Maintenance (Summer)
- Parks & Recreation Maintenance (Apr. - Oct)
Applications are welcome year round for the following positions:
Hanna's job market is strong! There are frequently great career opportunities in many different industries from trades to healthcare. There is a demand for all levels of positions from entry-level to senior positions that can be found through, the local newspapers, the Hanna Herald and The Coffee Break. The Career Centre at the Hanna Learning Centre also has a job board with staff trained to assist people with securing a job.