Through the year, the Town of Hanna has openings for employment or contract positions. All are posted on this website as well as through local media including the Hanna Herald.
Some of the skills required include:
- Friendly & outgoing
- Enjoys the public
- Detail oriented
- Independent worker
- Basic computer skills (very comfortable with the internet and email)
- Enjoy the satisfaction of a clean safe facility
Wage: starting wage is $14/hr. Full time positon includes a comprehensive benefit package.
Position remains open until suitable candidates are hired.
For more information contact: Gwen Snell, Director of Community Services. The application form can be found below.
Temporary or Seasonal Positions (Deadline is Thursday, March 8th, 2018 at 4:00 pm)
- Campground Manager (filled for 2018)
- Public Works Department (filled for 2018)
- Visitor Information Centre Attendants (filled for 2018)
- Visitor Information Centre Manager (filled for 2018)
- Office Support (filled for 2018)
- Community Services Seasonal Parks & Recreation Maintenance (filled for 2018)
- Epic Adventures Summer Youth Program (filled for 2018)
- Swimming Pool - Customer Service Personnel (filled for 2018)
- Swimming Pool Lifeguard/Instructor (filled for 2018)
Applications are welcome year round for the following positions:
Hanna's job market is strong! There are frequently great career opportunities in many different industries from trades to healthcare. There is a demand for all levels of positions from entry-level to senior positions that can be found through, the local newspapers, the Hanna Herald and The Coffee Break. The Career Centre at the Hanna Learning Centre also has a job board with staff trained to assist people with securing a job.