Monday, April 24, 2017
Text Size

Do I Need A Permit?


A $10.00 development permit may be required before you begin
construction or changes to your property.

Considering installing a pool, hot tub, or signage?
You need a permit

Changing the use of property or starting a
home business?
You need a permit

Performing a demolition, relocation, addition or any construction?
(deck, fence, carport, garage, basement)
You need a permit

Re-occupancy of a commercial or industrial
building that has not been occupied for minimum of 6 months or more?
You need a permit

The development permit can be obtained at the Town Office or at
As per Town Land Use Bylaw 967-2012.