The Town of Hanna alert system is used to issue alerts in the event of an emergency or an event that may impact you. You will receive a time sensitive text message to your mobile phone. The notifications include, but are not limited to:
- Public Safety Alerts such as water, fire, RCMP or any event which is considered an immediate threat to the safety and well-being of some or all Hanna residents.
- Local events such as water outages/issues or snow removal schedules based on your residential address.
How to Sign Up
Registering to receive alerts is easy and one person can sign up the whole family in seconds. This will ensure that all members of your family are notified in the event of an emergency or unplanned event that may affect your home, business or any other property you are responsible for. There are multiple ways of registering. All you need is your street address - where you live, and the mobile numbers you want attached to that address. There is a maximum of 5 phone numbers per utility residence:
- Phone the Town Office 403-854-4433
- Email the Town Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the form below
How to Make Changes
- If you want to add phone numbers to your account, you can complete the registration form again but remember, there can only be a maximum of 5 numbers.
- If you want to change or remove phone numbers on your account, you will need to contact the Town Office directly.
This system is powered by Palliser Regional Municipal Services and Town of Hanna.