Saturday, April 19, 2014 Subscribe       Search
Subdivision Planning  Subdivision Planning  

The process of subdivision development is done through PRMS and the Town of Hanna. Notify the Town of Hanna of your intent and the Development Officer can assist with the process. 

If you are planning to subdivide property within the Town limits you will need to make application through Palliser Regional Municipal Services to receive approval. 

Copyright 2006 by Town of Hanna   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement